Wet And Windy Day Today ☔️

 


It’s very wet and windy today so we haven’t done very much. We went out very early before the rain started and then we waited for it to stop to go out again after lunch. Don’t tell her I know but Nix has been across the bridge into town to get her medication. She went when she thought I was asleep as I’m not allowed in the chemist. I pretended I hadn’t woken up while she was gone as I didn’t want her to feel guilty. I’m glad I did actually because she was having a right old moan when she got back. Apparently Boots the chemist wasn’t opening until 3pm. Nix wasn’t amused, she said there’s no excuse for that. Anyway she went round to another chemist to get the olive oil drops but couldn’t collect her medication as it had been sent to Boots. Doesn’t really matter that much because the doctor told her not to take it unless things got worse as the vertigo would clear up more quickly if she didn’t take it. 



Nix has had lots of recommendations from all of you so thank you but it would seem not everyone agrees. To syringe or not to syringe, drops or spray, YouTube for the special manoeuvre or never go near YouTube. This is just the excuse Nix needs not to do anything of course so I’ve persuaded her to use the oil. She bought the drops and the spray so I think she will go with the spray as we all know how useless she was with the eye drops 🙄



There have been a few visits to YouTube however, though not to look at the Epley manoeuvre but to see how to work the new coffee machine. It took three separate visits because first of all nothing worked but that was because it wasn’t switched on. Then there was the problem getting the pods in and Nix thought they’d sent the the wrong size. Wrong…she was trying to put them in the wrong way up. There was much excitement when the first hot chocolate appeared and it’s safe to say that Nix is very happy with the machine…now she knows how to work it.



Nix got back hours ago now but I’m still in my bed. I am actually awake but I am so comfortable in my donut and Nix has just washed all the covers so they smell really nice. I have an extra throw on as our feet did get a bit wet while we were out and my tummy gets very wet as well.


Nix took some photos of me playing with my toys earlier 🤣

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs