I Don’t Think Nix Should Go Out After Dark…

 So as you know I don’t like it when Nix sneezes. I’ve never liked it but more recently I’ve developed a dislike to her coughing and clearing her throat as well. She can do all of these things in daylight, just not after dark when the lights go out. Bearing all this in mind I’d have thought it fairly obvious that I am not going to like her bursting out laughing once the lights have gone out. If she wilI insist on watching movies late into the night she should choose ones that aren’t funny. I’d have thought this was fairly obvious…who’s with me 👍



So it’s rained all day and it’s very windy…almost 50 mph. We’ve had to go out because I need the loo obviously but we did nearly get blown over. This morning I was a bit desperate so we went out early and it was still dark. As you can imagine this is not the best weather for someone with vertigo to be walking in the dark 🫢



Nix’s iPad is really playing up now, it’s either writing jibberish or deleting whole paragraphs. She’s spending her winter fuel allowance on a new one but I’ve told her she won’t need it because I can keep her nice and warm…with all the walking 😉



It was worth going out in the wind and rain because this afternoon I got a treat in the fruit and veg shop 😋 Nix insisted on wearing her pink wellies when I was wearing my red coat, she said it was very Christian Lacroix 🙄



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs