Dogs Trust Today To Deliver Towels

 It’s a drizzly grizzly old day here today but we were cheered up this morning to receive a lovely gift from Mieke Klinkenberg-Walraven.  There are Beardie stickers for our car and Christmas tree Beardie ornaments...one of them even has my name on it. There’s also a Beardie necklace for Nix to wear on special occasions and she can also hang it on the wall when she’s not wearing it. It’s got a little Beardie on it with 🤍 love my dog as well. Nix really likes it and I like it to, it might just fit round my neck but Nix is shaking her head. 



We ventured out in the drizzle because we had planned to go to the Dogs Trust to deliver some towels we don’t use any longer. It’s sad to go there but it is such a lovely place with big fields for the dogs to run in and the reception area was full of things people had donated. They sometimes can have 100 dogs there but we never hear them barking when we walk past so I think they are very happy until they find their forever home. Hopefully the towels will help to keep them clean and dry. 




Straight from the Dogs Trust we went down to the river for a lunchtime walk. It was a bit grey but there were lots of people out walking. Nix thought they were all mad, she said she’d have been at home with her feet up if she hadn’t had to take me out 🙄



We are home now and Nix does have her feet up and is watching Christmas films…I am asleep in one of my donut beds 😴



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs