Boxing Day Today and it’s Really Warm πŸ™‚

 Nix and I have been very lucky this Christmas as we’ve had quite a few lovely presents. We have been looking at the present from Catherine and Barney from next door. It has come all the way from Ethiopia and it’s got lots of different crosses on it. Nix thinks she might get a real one to wear round her neck but it would be hard to chooses as they are all so different. We both had such a lovely Christmas Day but probably best not to mention the trifle. All I’m saying is there were still two packs of raspberries in the fridge this morning which might account for the trifle not tasting quite right.  An unmitigated disaster Nix says and I’m thinking that probably isn’t a good thing 🀣



We’ve had a warm and sunny day here today but we’ve been a bit worried about all our friends in the US where the weather is really cold. We hope you are all keeping warm enough and I do have quite a lot of warm coats which I’m happy to share with my American friends...just say the word. πŸ™‚




We went to Buckingham Park this afternoon and the humans aren’t allowed to go near the old sweet chestnut trees any longer as there’s now a barrier round them. Us dogs can get underneath so I’m guessing it’s okay for us. I’m glad about that because I’d really miss being able to have wee up them. They are over 200 years old πŸ™‚



We just had a wander down to the beach as it was still quite warm and not quite dark. There were lots of people and dogs having their Boxing Day walks so I got to meet lots of new friends. Nix was still going on about the trifle to anyone who’d listen 🀣🀣🀣




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs