Been Visiting Today 🙂



 Friday morning and we missed our prayer and meditation. This was because it was pouring with rain and Nix felt it wouldn’t be very good for me to have to lie in the church when I was wet. It can be a bit chilly in there so she felt best we stayed home. I really missed everyone (and the croissants) and we were sad because it was the last one before Christmas and we didn’t get chance to wish everyone a happy Christmas. We will be going to church on Christmas morning though so we’ll see lots of people there. 



A bit later on we went for a walk with Jackie and Indie which was very nice. It was a bit chilly on the beach but I had my woollen coat on so I was quite warm enough. On the way home we bumped into Maureen and Peter who live up the road and they invited Nix and me for a cup of tea later that afternoon. 



We’ve just got back from Peter and Maureen’s and I was very well behaved. I wore my gold coat as it was perfect for the occasion and I got a Bonio when we arrived. Peter is very clever, he made a Christmas tree out of driftwood. It’s hanging over the mirror, Nix took a photo to show you and you can see me if you look carefully 🙂 Maureen also said she would sit with me in our bungalow if ever Nix needed to go somewhere I wasn’t allowed. I think that was very kind of her but I hope Nix doesn’t think she can now go gallivanting around without moi 🙂




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs