When we were walking to the beach this morning Nix thought someone was advertising on the roundabout but when we got closer we realised that it was our church advertising our Christmas Fair. Nix and I are helping on the craft stall so I shall have to be a good boy that day.



This afternoon we have driven over to the Bluebell cafΓ© but once the sun went in it was quite cold. Nix decided she would have egg and chips when we got there and I was promised some chips to add a little weight. Unfortunately there was a bit of a mishap with a dead fish on the way.  It’s not my fault if someone had left it there and I was starving. I had eaten quite a bit by the time Nix had come to see what I was doing and she said she thought she was going to be sick the smell was so bad. I didn’t think it was that bad myself but nevertheless Nix said there was no way she was taking me into a cafΓ© smelling the way I did. There was no talking her round so after a while we headed home…with all the windows open 🫒



We stopped off at the garage on the way back and Nix bought a bag of Caramel Chocolate Nibbles to make up for not getting the egg and chips…I got none because I’m not allowed chocolate. Good job I had a reasonably good feast on the dead fish πŸ˜‹



Nix’s iPhone has had a new update and you can do clever things with the photos like getting rid of the background. I find this very agreeable as it places the focus on moi, where it should be of course πŸ™‚

Comments

  1. Hi Fripp and Nix. Since I had been off Facebook for a bit, I had missed your adventures. Then I remembered you had a blog. I loved reading your adventure with the dead fish. It reminded me of a dog we had growing up that used to enjoy rolling in seaweed that smelled like dead fish. Do you have sewed? Love, pam & Denali

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s My Birthday Tomorrow πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

For All Of Fripp’s Followers πŸ™‚

RIP Fripp 5.1.2010 - 8.2.25 πŸ˜ͺ