The Pink Wellies Have Been Out…Twice 🫒

 It’s rained all day today and the pink wellies have been out…twice πŸ™„ This morning wasn’t so bad as Nix had her waterproof trousers over the top of them and no one else was mad enough to go out in the wind and rain anyway. The second time we went out it wasn’t raining so Nix put her black leather shoes on. As soon as we got to the far end of the beach the heavens opened and we got soaked again. When Nix took her shoes off she had navy blue toes 🀣 The second outing of the pink wellies was into town and across the churchyard to look at squirrels and then on to the pet shop. Normally when people look down they are looking at me and my tail but I fear today they weren’t. I’ve been out glammed by a pair of pink wellies πŸ™„



The trip to the pet shop was interesting. Apparently Nix was in there yesterday when I was at the groomers because she says I’m a nightmare in there and she can’t concentrate. Anyway she was concentrating so hard yesterday she came out without the one thing she’d gone in there for, a whistle. Nix thinks because I don’t hear so well these days, I will hear the whistle and do as I’m told...fat chance of that. Did you know I was trained to the whistle when Nix first got me, we used to go to obedience classes 🀣 I know exactly what three peeps mean, it means treats but you do have to do as you’re told and return to owner. Anyway Nix wanted a whistle like the one she used to have but they only had one that looked like a referee’s whistle. I thought no, it’s bad enough with the pink wellies, we don’t want her looking like a football referee on top of that.  



You know there was a pink whistle, one that matched her wellies but apparently it was a silent one that only us doggies can hear. I should’ve thought she’d have been better off getting that one so it would be less embarrassing when I completely ignore her 🫒 



I got a special treat from the girl that works in the pet shop and she told Nix that she reads my blog…well obviously 🀣🀣🀣



I also got a Christmas tree toy πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s My Birthday Tomorrow πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

For All Of Fripp’s Followers πŸ™‚

RIP Fripp 5.1.2010 - 8.2.25 πŸ˜ͺ