I Might Be A Bit Poorly At The Moment
I don’t really feel quite myself just lately. Nix thinks I might be getting a bit of dementia and I suppose she should know seeing as how she has trouble remembering anything. I have been very restless just lately…I go to sleep for a bit after my walk but then I wake up quite quickly and want to go out again…I just can’t seem to settle. When we go to church I usually sleep right through it but last few times I’ve just sat staring at Nix and needing a lot of fuss. When Nix went forward for communion this morning I panicked and wanted to go with her. I did have Sally to look after me but I still felt panicky. A couple of times I’ve trembled a lot as well. When we went for coffee after meditation on Friday I was restless and then trembled and I also just sat and stared at Nix.  At this present moment in time I am banging on the back doors to be let out in the garden even though we’ve only just got in. Every time Nix lets me out I just go down and start digging so I have to come in again. She’s ignoring me now, it’s very annoying π
Nix says the funny thing is that when we’re out, I’m completely normal, perhaps a little more disobedient than usual, but apart from that I’m really enjoying my walks. It’s just when I get inside, I get a bit panicky. We’re going to go and see Bron my vet as soon as she’s free and Nix will ask her about it. It isn’t because I need a wee by the way because it happens as soon as I get in. I expect I’ll have to have a urine test though just to check things are okay and probably get my blood tested too.
Apart from Nix being very worried about moi you probably know that her iPhone and iPad have got this new feature where you can get rid of the boring background in photos. To say Nix is obsessed with it is an understatement. She’s removing the background from absolutely everything, you may never see our rolling hills ever again. I expect she will be adding a few to this blog π






Comments
Post a Comment