Groomers Today and a Meander to the Beach πŸ™‚

 So today is going to be a quiet day. I’ve been to the groomers and that does make me a bit tired. Nix went shopping for warm socks but I’m not so sure she’s going to be needing them. Today it’s sunny with a temperature of about 15° with no wind. Everyone Nix met said it was like the summer and it is but not quite so hot, perfect for moi. Humphrey was at the groomers at the same time as me so that was nice, I really like him. 



We went to the beach briefly after my groom and we saw a lovely little puppy on her dad’s back. They stopped at the beach so Nix was able to get a cuddle...she was very sweet but wanted to get down to play with me I think. Nix and I just meandered really and we took some selfies but now we are home again and resting. Well when I say resting, I am resting and Nix is washing my bedding from the car πŸ™‚



You know those pink wellies that Nix bought…well the company that makes them have just gone bust so it’s a good job she got her refund quickly or she would have lost it. She’s watching the weather report all the time waiting for rain so she can wear them into town. I don’t feel so bad walking with her now seeing as so many of you really liked them πŸ™‚



When Nix was in the shop there was a big bin for customers to put food in to help people who can’t afford much. The bin was very full, I think humans can be very kind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s My Birthday Tomorrow πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

RIP Fripp 5.1.2010 - 8.2.25 πŸ˜ͺ

For All Of Fripp’s Followers πŸ™‚