Down By The Riverside πŸ™‚



 Last night the rain was sooo bad and it was very very windy. Nix had a PCC meeting at the church and when we were inside the rain was lashing down and the wind was making loud bangs on the windows and I didn’t like that at all. I usually go to sleep but I found myself trembling quite a lot. Eventually it stopped and we were able to go for a little walk before we went home. 



This morning it had stopped raining, the sun was out and we had a lovely walk on the beach. When we got home Nix cooked my meals for the week and then we watched the budget together. It seems like there might be a bit extra coming my way and I worked out that I should get at least one new toy per week plus numerous treats πŸ™‚



This afternoon we decided to go for a walk down by the river. When Nix makes that suggestion to moi she always ends up singing Down By The Riverside πŸ™„ The walk was very enjoyable until I got my claw stuck in the bench and it hurt a lot. The first Nix knew about it was when I tried to jump down and as she puts it ‘started to scream the place down’ which is a complete exaggeration of course. When she came to help I tried to bite her, that’s really bad isn’t it but I was really scared and I thought she was going to make it worse like she usually does. Anyway she managed to free my claw and I was absolutely fine. Nix’s thumb is also fine though she spent most of the way home saying, “I can’t believe you actually bit me when I was trying to help…” Shall I tell you it’s a lot of fuss about nothing, no blood, just a bit of a nip 🫒 




We were on our way back down the river to the car and what should be coming toward us but a huge massive Bull Mastiff with equally huge thingies 😱 The owner didn’t look very strong and he had the dog on two leads and a chain. As they went past the dog lunged at us, nearly gave Nix a heart attack and we made a hasty retreat back to the car. 



We are home now and Nix’s friend Elaine who is something of an economist explained how much extra money we shall be getting each month and it’s a little more than we thought. I see at the very least a new raised food bowl, one of the highest quality of course and possibly a new tube of Cowboy Magic for my tail which has never been quite the same since the burr incident a few weeks ago πŸ™‚

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s My Birthday Tomorrow πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

For All Of Fripp’s Followers πŸ™‚

RIP Fripp 5.1.2010 - 8.2.25 πŸ˜ͺ