A Very Sad Day Today πŸ˜ͺ

 It’s not such a good day today, Nix had some bad news. She got a phone call to say her lovely cousin Lesley has gone to heaven. They lived a long way from us so we didn’t really see them but Nix and Lesley always kept in touch by phone and email. Lesley was the closest to a sister that Nix had and as children they all used to go on holiday together. Lesley was a huge dog lover and had taken in rescues all of her life. I don’t like to see Nix sad, it makes me sad too πŸ˜ͺ Lesley and her husband John used to love reading my blog and it always made them laugh. I hope that Lesley will be able to read it in heaven…if it’s allowed in 🫒



Luckily as it’s been raining for most of the day I had already posed for some indoor shots.



Rest in peace dear Lesley, one of the funniest kindest people we have ever known…



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s My Birthday Tomorrow πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

RIP Fripp 5.1.2010 - 8.2.25 πŸ˜ͺ

For All Of Fripp’s Followers πŸ™‚