A Meander Down The River 🙂



 I am still enjoying my new food and Nix has sent off for a couple of different kinds so I have some variation. I might also get a bit of chicken shredded over it and some other yummy things. I am drinking more water though of course and we all know what that means don’t we 🫢 Luckily I am well stocked with belly bands thanks to Yvonne Lough and Sally Carson 🥰 



This afternoon we went for a walk through the town for a change. We went past St Nicholas church and over to the river for a meander down there. That was very enjoyable apart from the MAMILs who are a bit of a nuisance because they go too fast. There has been talk of us dogs having to be on our leads down there so the MAMILs can go even faster. Nix says it’s not fair and there’s enough doggy  people to form a protest. We should all be able to use the path safely together.  There was a cameraman filming down by the Shoreham air crash memorial, Nix wanted to ask him what he was doing but didn’t in the end…now she’s wishing she had because she wants to know. 




Nix got a very pretty Jacquie Lawson advent calendar this morning from Annmaria Wellington. There will be lots of puzzles to keep her occupied and out of my hair for the next month and it’s set in Sussex where we live. Nix has to wait until tomorrow to start and patience has never been her strong point 🙄 Thank you Annmarie for giving her something to do because she does sit around a bit 🙂



Apparently I am being really annoying this afternoon. Nix wants to put her feet up and watch a Christmas movie and I want to go out again. Yes I know we’ve only been back an hour but that’s not the point is it…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs