Visit From Rita Today π
There’s not a lot to tell today. We did have a lovely amble along the beach this morning but my tum did get quite wet from all the dew on the boardwalk. Speaking of a wet tum there was a bit of an incident this morning. Nix found a big wet patch on my bed and thought she’d put my belly band on wrong. What actually happened is that I licked the bed quite a lot and made it very wet. You see my bed is just like fur and I feel the urge to lick it and so voila…a big wet patch. This is why there are no wet patches during the day, I only lick the bed when Nix is asleep. I am very pleased as it means I won’t have to wear my belly band when we go visiting which is very good.
This morning Rita came to visit. Now I am very pleased for Nix because as you know she doesn’t have many friends but frankly for me it’s quite boring and I was glad when they finally finished talking and my afternoon walk was getting nearer. Nix decided we would walk back over the bridge with Rita and then on to Buckingham Park…this was a surprise as we usually drive there. Anyway Nix took the wrong route and we ended up by the ruins of Buckingham House. This was all very interesting as the park used to be their garden but unfortunately at the moment there is no way of getting into the actual park from the house. Neither of us could face retracing our steps and going the correct way so we headed home. It was quite a long walk so I have gone to sleep now in one of my dry beds...I’m very comfortable π
It’s been very sunny here today so we shall probably go to the beach for sunset.



Comments
Post a Comment