New Donut Bed Arriving Tomorrow πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

 I was sitting with Nix on the sofa last night when she thought my tail looked a funny shape. On investigation it appeared that I’d been in the burr bush again only this time it was much worse. The hair was very badly entangled in the burrs and they were all stuck together in a clump so it was impossible to pull them out. In the end Nix took a few hairs at a time and just pulled. Some of them came free but most broke πŸ˜• She said it was better than cutting them out which would have looked awful and I think she’s right. No one has commented so far so we might be okay. I am now banned from anywhere green until the foreseeable future. At this rate there will be nowhere that I can go to. 



Today we had a little lay in and then we headed off down the beach. It was a bit drizzly so we didn’t take any photos. Later on in the morning we crossed the bridge into town to the market. Nix was a bit late so the lemon drizzle had gone but she got herself a homemade Belgian bun and a raspberry crumble for later. The Belgian bun was demolished as soon as we got home…naturally πŸ™„ 



Nix has inspected my tail and apparently it’s not too bad so as she was too lazy to take any photos when we were out she has taken one photo of my tail. It’s always been very thick so Nix says I can afford to lose a bit. 



I’m very excited about my new donut bed arriving tomorrow, it will be a respectable colour and the proper size unlike the first one Nix bought for me. She accidentally chose pink which is not my colour and she bought it too small...I still like it though πŸ™‚

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s My Birthday Tomorrow πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

For All Of Fripp’s Followers πŸ™‚

RIP Fripp 5.1.2010 - 8.2.25 πŸ˜ͺ