I’ve Got a New Donut Bed Coming πŸ™‚



Guess what, I’ve got a new donut bed coming. Nix’s friend Lizzie came to visit from London today and Nix put some highlights in her hair. She said she’d like to give Nix a gift and Nix decided I could do with a new bed to replace the one in the lounge I’ve had for ages which is not a donut bed. It’s too big and takes up too much room when Nix wants to sit at the table so I think she will enjoy it as much as I shall πŸ™‚



I got two extra walks last night instead of one because Nix realised she had used up all the potatoes on my dinners.  We walked over to Ginger and Dobbs and Nix bought fresh veg and I got treats and we bumped into Rev Steve on the way back which was very nice. Can I just say by the way that I’ve decided I don’t actually like potatoes and have no intention of eating them. Apparently that’s ten quid’s worth of turkey mince down the drain 🀣 I also got my ‘before bed’ walk as prescribed by Bron my vet. That seemed to work very well and there were no wet patches this morning.



Early rising and off to prayer and meditation in the big church this morning. There was a loaf of bread on the floor when we went in, that was very interesting. Tea and croissants afterwards which was very nice and then back over the bridge to collect the car and then go and pick Lizzie up from the station. I went for a snooze in the spare room on one of my donut beds and then it was time to take Lizzie back to the station. After that we headed up to Buckingham Park for my afternoon walk. All in all it’s been a busy day and I’m now asleep again on my other donut bed. Nix isn’t too happy about that because it’s the one that has to go to the laundry because it’s a bit smelly…I don’t really mind.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s My Birthday Tomorrow πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

RIP Fripp 5.1.2010 - 8.2.25 πŸ˜ͺ

For All Of Fripp’s Followers πŸ™‚