Brooklands Park Today π
Nix is making me a different dinner today. Instead of pasta with my turkey I am having sweet potato and ordinary potato. This is mainly because I always eat the remains of Nix’s jacket potato when she does one so she thought I might like it in my dinner. I’ll let you know how I get on.
Bron my vet just called to see how I am and we’ve decided that I shall go out for an extra walk just before bedtime…this is because I only leak at night. I would say this is a very good result, potatoes instead of pasta and an extra walk at night. It will be just like when I had IMTP and the high dose of steroids made me wee all the time. Nix used to get up at 3am and take me round the block in her pyjamas. There were puppy pads everywhere and Nix used to have to get rid of them in the morning before the bed and breakfast guests came down. Apparently it was all very stressful π€
This afternoon we have been to Brooklands park. They are still doing it up but I like the paths they have built and there are some little steps for Nix to climb up too...don’t want her on slippy grass π«’ Soon they will start building a cafΓ© by the lake so that will be nice, we can stop for tea and lemon drizzle cake. They have also built a place for the humans to exercise. I am trying to persuade Nix to use them to build up her stamina for all the extra walks. It did rain a bit when we were there but Nix wore her waterproof Barbour jacket. This would have worked very well if she’d remembered to attach the hood.
I’m having a little sleep now, I do like to nap when I get back from my walk. I have four beds now, one in the lounge, two in the main bedroom and one in the spare bedroom. I don’t sleep in the one in the lounge very often so Nix is thinking of getting rid of it because it’s very big and takes up a lot of room. She says she might buy me another donut bed to go there as I seem to prefer them. I have one either side of her bed and at night I start off in the one nearest to her and then I swop over to the one by the window when it gets light. Nix always leaves the blind up a little so I can see out. I use the one in the spare room in the mornings after our very first walk down the beach. I think Nix wants to get me a new bed for the lounge so I will spend the afternoons with her π



Comments
Post a Comment