Crumpets in Town 😋

 We got a bit wet again this morning but I don’t mind the rain. I don’t like it when it’s noisy but today it was very quiet…just wet 🙂 We just went up to the fort and back so I wasn’t really that tired. By lunchtime I was keen to go out again and Nix gave in. We walked down the beach away from the BCJ so I was allowed off my lead and we came home via the houseboats. To tell you the truth I do go off my lead most days because Nix says as long as she pays attention she will see the enemy before I do…this is very annoying. 



This afternoon we have been out with Jackie and Indie. We walked over the footbridge into town and through the churchyard. Then we stopped off at Teddy’s for tea and crumpets. 



Now I have quite a few donut beds I didn’t really need my old bed. It was just a bit too big for our lounge so now Liz the greyhound who lives across the road has got it. She can curl right up in it so I think she likes it. I’m glad it’s gone to a good home.



Will you please all be thinking about my friend Tinker. She isn’t a Beardie, she’s a Jack Russell, I hope that’s okay. She wasn’t very well and when they did tests they found a big mass on her spleen so last Friday she went to hospital and had her spleen removed. The operation went really well but they did find some unusual nodules on her liver and the mass on her spleen has them completely baffled. They are now waiting for test results but she is quite poorly. Her mum has to feed her through a special thing in her neck but they were hoping she would start eating which she hasn’t. We were wondering if it takes a while to recover from having your spleen removed…she is eight years old 😕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs