Church Quiz Last Night π
Sunday is our day of rest or so Nix says…personally I disagree. Yes we were out quite late last night but that is no excuse. We went to the church quiz and Nix says her brain still hurts and she needs to rest it. I’m not quite sure she used her brain enough for it to hurt but I’ll give her her due, she did get Video Killed the Radio Star by Buggles after about one second. I’m thinking that’s probably quite sad really and anyway her team came bottom. If you ask me there was far too much wine involved π€£
We walked along the beach to church this morning which was very nice. I slept through the entire service apart from when Nix went up for communion which is my least favourite bit. I worry that she might not come back for me but Kaye looked after me and I was very brave. We went for tea and biscuits afterwards and I slept through all of that and then we walked home with Chris and Liz which was very nice but it does mean I don’t get to pee so often.
It’s Nix’s turn to clean the church tomorrow. She usually does it with Liz but as Liz hasn’t been very well Nix has decided to go a bit later and do her bit on her own. You know what this means don’t you, she is going to have to remember where all the different keys are and then also remember where to put them back. This has always been a trauma for Nix without the after effects of the quiz so I’m expecting a long and drawn out session tomorrow while Nix tries to remember where everything goes…I shall just sleep through it π΄
It’s now mid afternoon and Nix says she is still resting her brain but I reckon you can rest your brain and walk at the same time… π



Comments
Post a Comment