Bluebird Cafรฉ Today ๐Ÿ™‚

 It’s like the summer today so after we waited for my turkey mince to arrive we headed straight out for the Bluebird Cafรฉ. When we arrived there were over twenty dogs sitting outside and only one of them wasn’t crossed with a poodle ๐Ÿ™„ Everyone wanted to know what breed I was apart from the ones who thought I was a Dulux dog ๐Ÿ™„ 



Before we left home Nix had finally got all the burrs out of my tail and had brushed it with Cowboy Magic. It was very big and bushy and I got a lot of compliments on it. Did I tell you my cutaneous horn has disappeared, not sure where it went but I might grow another one. 



Yesterday I got a gift in the post. Nix had ordered me a belly band and when it arrived there were two extra ones from Yvonne Lough. Yvonne chose the one with stars because I am a star of course and also a Burberry one. Nix got me a tartan one to match my coat in case I have to wear them together. Thank you Yvonne very much, you are too kind and I shall think of you every time I wee myself ๐Ÿฅฐ I’m so sorry the photos aren’t very good, Nix didn’t put the belly bands on properly. I did get a bit bored too with all the posing and that Velcro is very noisy. I wasn’t scared of it though, anything is better than Nix clearing her throat when you’re just drifting off. 



I did get into a bit of trouble as we were walking home from the cafรฉ. I like to go behind the Tamarisk trees but this time I jumped down on to the beach. It’s not very far but I couldn’t jump back up again. Nix had to walk all the way back to where there were some steps so I could walk up them. Everyone sitting on the benches were laughing…I like to make people laugh ๐Ÿฅฐ




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s My Birthday Tomorrow ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

For All Of Fripp’s Followers ๐Ÿ™‚

RIP Fripp 5.1.2010 - 8.2.25 ๐Ÿ˜ช