We Got Beardie Visitors Today πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

 


Nix told me we were getting visitors today and they would be visitors we’d never met before and there would be two Beardies 🫒 This was very exciting but they weren’t coming until 10am so we went for a little walk first. When we got home I was too excited to go for my sleep, I preferred to wait in the window to see them arrive. Very annoying that I actually fell asleep and when I woke up we did have visitors but it wasn’t two Beardies, it was my friend Bear with his owner Paul and their friend Teddy. That was a lovely surprise visit but really I wanted to meet two new Beardies. We had a good time though and Paul is going to help Nix get the weeds up from the front drive as apparently when she filled in the hole dug by the intruder she hurt her back πŸ™„



Just as Paul was leaving a car was pulling into our drive and there were two Beardies in the back. It was Susan Carpel Martin with Bella and Murphy. This was very exciting indeed and we all got to know each other very quickly. Susan had brought me two gifts, some pigs ears and some roses to put in the garden. I did warn her about the intruder and Nix suggested she might put them in a big pot for safety. We headed straight to the beach and walked up the boardwalk to the Pollinator cafΓ©. It was starting to drizzle but none of us cared as we were having such a good time. We walked back along the shoreline and Bella and I went for a paddle and chased stones. When we got home all us Beardies went to sleep while Nix and Susan had a chat and a cup of tea. 






They’ve left now and I’m having another little nap next to Nix on the sofa. Later on we are going to meet Kay from church because she and Nix are are going to dog sit for each other. Can you believe Nix wasn’t keen on me going to their house in case I ‘lifted my leg’ Ever since the ‘leg lifting incident when we went to Jackie’s next door for Christmas Nix has said she can’t trust me now…I think I was unfairly blamed for that. Anyway Kay said they don’t mind so looks like I’ll be staying with them when Nix wants to go out and we will stay over there when they want to go out. I don’t mind, it means more walksπŸ™‚



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs