Feeling a Lot Better Today 🙂

 I think we’ll do an early blog today because I know you all worry about me and that’s very nice. I’m here to tell you that I am completely better. Not sure what was wrong yesterday but whatever it was it’s gone away. I’ll try and get Nix to take us to interesting places today so I can tell you all about them tomorrow. 



We went to bed at 9pm last night because we were so tired. Nix read for a bit but I went straight to sleep. We got up early this morning for prayer and meditation over at the big church in Shoreham town. I prefer this to actual church because we get croissants afterwards. There’s only ginger biscuits after Sunday church which I’m not so keen on. On the way home we called in at Ginger & Dobbs to buy some vegetables for Nix’s new diet which I’m thinking of taking bets on as to how long it will last 🤔  I got treats from a very nice lady in there, she had green finger nails which I really liked. 




We’re home now and Nix has been gardening. What I’d like to know is how come she can dig the plants up and that’s okay but when ’the intruder’ comes in and does the same thing he gets a good telling off 😉



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs