Quiet Day For Us Today…

 We’ve had a bit of a quiet day today, it’s been very hot. We did pop over the footbridge into town to buy a wedding card for my Dog daughter Beth who is getting married on Friday. 



When we got back from town Paul had arrived and was already starting to remove the weeds from the front drive. Nix is very happy because not only did he remove all the weeds but he swept up too and now the drive looks very respectable. Nix planted the rose that Susan brought…for some reason she’s planted it in one of the planters. I expect it’s to protect it from the intruder, probably a very good idea.



This afternoon we were going for a walk with Jackie and Indie but it was very hot and Indie didn’t want to go. I think Nix and Jackie were quite relieved and we went round the block and back to Jackie’s for tea and homemade bread and butter pudding. I should have liked some of that but no one woke me up. I like sleeping on the grass but we don’t have any. Nix said she might see if we can get a big wooden tray made and put some plastic in the bottom and then some soil and then some grass.  It just needs to be big enough for me to stretch out on. I’d like that but I’d have to watch out for the intruder who would probably want to dig it up 🤔





Tomorrow my diary is empty and it’s meant to be raining. Nix said we’ll go somewhere anyway whatever the weather, maybe the puppy park as I missed out on that on Monday.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs