Oops it Happened Again 🫢

 So…the morning didn’t start off so well 🤔 Nix was making her breakfast and popping out every now and again to check all was well in the garden. I was fast asleep by the summerhouse when she first checked but when she came out the next time there was a huge hole in the garden. I feel really bad not waking up when the intruder arrived but I was quite tired. Nix wants to know why I was ’asleep’ by the summerhouse when she checked first and had moved to the seating area next time she checked. It’s not a crime is it to move around the garden. Anyway as usual I’ve got the blame and Nix video’d it to shame me into not doing it again 🙄 She shouldn’t hold her breath on that one 🫢



We did go down to the beach after breakfast as it was low tide and sandy. We walked all the way to the church and I was allowed off my lead as the BCJ never comes down that end. It was very enjoyable, there were horses and lots of friends to meet.






This afternoon we have been to Cuckoo’s Corner for a walk down the river. That was very nice and I was very well behaved if you don’t count accidentally knocking the Retriever into the river 🫢 We are home now, I am resting, Nix is filling in the hole!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs