Bit Poorly Today

 I’m a bit poorly today so I’m sorry but there won’t be much of a blog. I had a very bad night because there was a lot of noise in the skies and there were bright lights too. The noises didn’t actually wake me up at first because I don’t hear so well these days but once the lights came I was very scared. It went on all night and in the end Nix got up and put the TV on and made a cup of tea. I did shake a lot and I tried to dig the shower tray up but I did settle eventually. 



We went for our walk this morning and I felt fine. It was around lunchtime when I started to feel unwell. I came into the lounge because I was really trembling. At first Nix thought it might be something to do with the previous night’s storm but I don’t think it was. I started to stretch my neck and I do that when I have some pain. Nix now thinks that I was probably passing a stone but we don’t really know. I felt a little bit better and we went for a very short walk round the block and I got lots of attention by the shops but then we came home. 


I have to admit that I did dig the garden up when I was feeling unwell. It made me feel better but I couldn’t deny it as I was caught red handed 🤭



Hopefully I’ll feel better tomorrow and have lots to tell you. Meanwhile Nix did take a video of the beach last night. It was so quiet, probably the lull before the storm 🤔



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs