A Trip Up the River but Not on a Boat 🙂

 I was a ‘bit poorly’ last night. As you know I like to trot everywhere but on our last walk of the day I only wanted to walk…slowly. Nix was very worried because she hasn’t seen me like that before. She said I looked really poorly and that I was looking at her trying to tell her something. I think I was but I’m not sure what. It might have been, “Why wouldn’t you let me out in the garden all afternoon?” Anyway before we went to bed she decided to take me round the block and if I was still very slow she was going to call the vet. Guess what, I was completely back to normal and trotting along as usual. She says she thinks I’m up to something 😉



This afternoon we decided to investigate a part of the river Adur that we’ve never been to before. That meant driving to where we normally walk to and carrying on walking from there. We were crossing the field to the river when Nix heard someone calling her name. It was Jane our vicar with some of our congregation and they were doing a pilgrimage up the river. They were going to walk to Bramber Castle and then have a picnic. It looked like fun but it was just a bit too far for Nix and me. Mind you if they do it again and we can drive half way then we might be tempted 🙂 






Nix repaired the hole in the garden today, you know, the one the intruder dug and she said it was hard work with too much bending. She doesn’t want to have to do it again so I’m going to have to make sure I keep my eyes open 😉

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs