We Went to the Fair Today…

 There might have been a bit of a humping incident last night in our street. We bumped into one of our neighbours who is very nice and she was walking her greyhound. Now as you know I really like greyhounds, I mean really really like them and they make me go a bit mad and I start jumping around and whimpering and my tail wags a lot which doesn’t happen that often. Nix, spoilsport that she is wouldn’t let me get too close but I was so excited that l managed to swerve and launch myself at the owner. Nix dragged me off quite quickly and I think our neighbour just thought I was jumping up to say hello and I’m not quite sure what I was doing. Whatever it was I think I got away with it 😇




This morning we went to low tide on the beach. Nix said the water was very warm so when we got home she went back down to have a dip. She only flaps around on that board thingie but it still uses lots of muscles she doesn’t normally use so there has been much groaning every time she has to reach for something. What with that and the bruised knees, it’s like a casualty ward 🙄



This afternoon we decided to visit Worthing because they have a fair and we do love a fair. It looked like a proper seaside town with candy floss and ice cream. I was expecting Nix to get us an ice cream but she didn’t 😕 I was a bit disappointed but I did get some of her sandwich when we got home. We also had a look round some old cars and there was one there that was the same as Nix’s first car, an old Austin like the one she learned to drive in. 






Nix has a good job now that we are home. She bought me a load of frozen chicken wings last week but I’ve decided I don’t like them anymore so she has cooked them and now she has to pull all the meat off for me. She said she’s going to wear sunglasses and a clothes leg on her nose.

 




There better not be more pictures of cars than there are of me 🙂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs