Very Hot Today, We Went to the Woods at Goring 🙂

 


It’s very very hot again today but it wasn’t too hot this morning so I got an extra long walk on the beach before prayer and meditation over in the church. I slept through that as usual, it’s quite boring for a dog but Nix seems to really enjoy it if you call balling your eyes out enjoying it…apparently it’s a spiritual thing 🙄 Afterwards we move over to the parish centre for our breakfast and that means croissants 👏👏👏 I have to wait until Nix has almost finished hers and then I get the last bit…it’s always worth the wait 😋




We both fell asleep when we got back. By the time we woke up it was early afternoon and much too hot to go for a walk but I did manage to persuade Nix to drive us over to the Goring woods. Nix gets the car started and let’s it cool down before we get in it. We are able to park right next to the woods under the trees so the car stayed nice and cool. It is also very close to the beach so I got to have a paddle too. Unfortunate the caravan wasn’t there with the lemon drizzle cake but apart from that I had a very good time. 




We have to drive through Worthing to get to the woods and I think I’d like to go there when it’s not so hot. There’s lots of fairground stuff on the seafront and ice creams and hot dogs…just my sort of thing 😋




We’re home now and I’m going to have a sleep in the garden in the sun of course and Nix says to tell you her knee doesn’t hurt at all...it does have a big bruise on it though 🫢

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs