Tracy Came to Visit and Brought Flowers for Nix 🙂



 Tracy came to visit today and she brought lovely flowers for Nix as a thank you for doing her highlights. Humans can be very strange I find, well especially Nix. She was talking to Tracy about something unmentionable that happens to humans and was saying she thought it was because she breathed in as she drank. Tracy then said that she thought she always breathed in when she drank.  They then both tried drinking without breathing in. It was not a pretty sight and I don’t want to see it again. It involved lots of coughing and spluttering and to be honest I think I prefer the unmentionable thing whatever that is. I didn’t hear Tracy leave, Nix said she did call me but I didn’t wake up. She said my hearing is going a little and that will be a good thing because I won’t be able to hear the noisy skies 🙂



Shall we move onto medical issues? The bottom is now completely healed thank goodness so no more vet visits with that. My paw is completely healed so no more vet visits with that. I have grown another cutaneous horn on the end of my tail to replace the one that fell off but no vet visits required for that. I have my bypass flush coming up in August and another platelets count but I am generally fit as a fiddle…Nix is very pleased 🙂




A quick question for you all. Why does Nix continue to eat the Cadbury Caramel Nibbles when the ones she ate earlier made her feel sick 🙄



A second question for you…why has Nix not taken one single photograph of me aujourd’hui ? I have put in a formal complaint but she says she can’t be bothered to get up now she’s comfy and she’ll put one in of me at the Seven Sisters Cliffs on a Beardie walk 🙂 I said I’d like to go back there one day but due to the sheep ‘incident’ last time we went I don’t think there is much chance of that happening. Can I just say that even though I was at the front there were other Beardies involved and no sheep were hurt or even scared.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs