Nix Fell Over the Vacuum Cleaner 🙄

 


Nix and I are taking it easy today. Nix recovered very well from the trek down to the cafe at Devil’s Dyke. She managed to get down a very steep path with very loose stones and then back up again and miraculously managed to stay on her feet. She was not however able to stay on her feet when she was hoovering the bungalow this morning. Somehow she managed to get her foot caught in the hoover cable and went flying. She landed on her knee and her head just missed the edge of the table. She’s fine, no need to worry and I still got my walk to the river but we didn’t go as far as planned...I don’t mind it’s quite hot again. 





We have had another intruder digging up the garden…Nix is laying on the bed so she can watch out for it. I am innocently asleep minding my own business but I shall watch out for it too 😇



It’s very warm and Nix keeps falling asleep. I shouldn’t be surprised if the intruder comes back and Nix sleeps right through it 🫣



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs