Another Boring Sunday 😏



 Nix has decided that Sundays are really boring. The mornings are okay because we see our friends at church and afterwards for coffee but the afternoon is always a bit quiet. Today we went to the little caravan café at the airport and watched the planes…that’s how bored we were. Things brightened up a bit when I was able to have a dip in the river and cool down. Perhaps Nix should come for a dip in the river too…I did suggest it but she said, “No chance!” 





Nix is still annoyed that people keep saying how much younger I look and so much slimmer since I had my hair cut. I think Nix wishes it was that easy for her. I’ve told her she needs to leave off the lemon drizzle cake. Some of us can eat cake and never get fat, some of us can’t 🤣 




She’s managed not to trip over the vacuum again but that’s probably because the vacuum hasn’t actually been out…I think we need a cleaner 🙂 She’s also trying to fix the blind in the bedroom, the cord came loose and she can’t seem to get it to work properly again. It’s now stuck halfway up so she says she’ll have to get changed in the bathroom. It’s not that difficult to fix but it means standing on some steps which is probably not the best idea for Nix as you know how accident prone she is 😱 The knee she landed on when she tripped over the vacuum is now a rather unattractive shade of purple 🫢



She’s picked some Sweet Peas from the garden, that’s cheered her up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs