Tracy Came to Visit 🙂

 I hear a few of you were concerned about Nix’s health situation, well she’s fine today. Let’s not all get carried away, it was just a vaccination. I think she enjoyed all the sympathy which should be kept for moi because I have more serious health problems. Nix says I am a bit of a disaster area health wise and I think that is a good thing. Apparently if my platelets don’t start heading north we might be in a bit of a pickle. Last time this happened to me I had to go on a very high dose of the steroid thingies. It made me very tired and my hair fell out. I also wee’d in places I shouldn’t but that really was not my fault. So… the problem seems to be that I don’t think I can have the steroids again because I have an infection too which is always in my bypass. It’s why I have to go on the antibiotics regularly. Maybe I can have both, Nix should find out but I think she’s too scared to ask. When I go for my next check up one week tomorrow she is going to ask then. Maybe my platelets will have gone up then she won’t need to ask 🙏




This morning after we’d been to the beach, Tracy came to visit which was very nice for Nix but a bit boring for me. I did pose for some photos of me having a cuddle on Nix’s lap, my favourite place. I heard Nix telling Tracy that we are having a street party for the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee and I can go too…there will be lemon drizzle 👏👏👏  Nix ordered me a Union Jack bandana and she just found out it won’t be arriving until after the party is over…phew 😱 When Nix was seven in 1952 it was the Queen’s Coronation and Nix’s mum had two red, white and blue rosettes made for Nix, one for her head and one for her front. She won the fancy dress competition and got to walk in the parade. I think Nix is trying to relive that with me, can someone tell her I am a dog not a child.




Southwick hill this afternoon, had a bit longer walk than normal because Nix went the wrong way 🤭

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs