The Houseboats and Shoreham Airport With Kathleen and Marshall


 We had a really bad storm last night. The skies were very loud and bright, I didn’t like it. I knew it was coming the day before because I was acting weirdly apparently. Anyway it quietened down and Nix and I went to bed. We were fast asleep when there was a huge bang in the sky and all the room lit up. It really scared me and I’m afraid I wee’d myself…in the new bed 🀭 Nix woke up too and knew something at happened so she felt in the bed in the dark and… well you can guess. She picked the bed up to take it outside but I’d done such a big wee it ran out all over Nix’s bare feet and all over the bedroom floor. She got the bed outside and then out came the mop and bucket so I went to bed in the spare room because the noises had stopped. It rained so much overnight that my bed was really clean this morning and during the day it’s dried out in the sun so I shall be sleeping in it tonight πŸ™‚





Nix and I have had a great time today. I think more of you should come and visit us because Nix can’t be so lazy when there are friends to show around. Today we have taken Kathleen and Marshall to see the houseboats and then to our little airport for drinks. After that it was the local pub for dinner and we’ve just dropped them off at their hotel. I’m very tired and I think Nix is too. 






Marshall bought her two boxes of Maltesers yesterday, there’s not a lot left πŸ™„


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s My Birthday Tomorrow πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

For All Of Fripp’s Followers πŸ™‚

RIP Fripp 5.1.2010 - 8.2.25 πŸ˜ͺ