Platelets Down Again πŸ˜•

Well guess who’s been busy busy busy…moi πŸ˜‡


Last night I went with Nix to the PCC meeting at church. To be honest it was a bit boring, no singing so I slept through most of it 🀭 We did walk there and back so I got all my walks in. 



This morning we got up early and drove up to Mill Hill because we were celebrating Ascension Day. Everyone took their camping chairs and some breakfast and I got a really good walk before and afterwards so I was very happy. Nix was using the chair she fell out of when we had the Easter service on the beach so I think everyone was a bit on tenterhooks in case she did it again, it was a long way down 🀣 




This afternoon we have been to Brooklands Park to check out the new paths and now we’re home and resting. A parcel arrived which Nix left on the sofa so obviously I assumed it was for me as they mostly are, Nix doesn’t get a lot. I started to open it and Nix snatched it off me, apparently it wasn’t for moi at all. Inside were some lovely soft fluffy towels which are a present from Sarah Beddington and Rob and Janice Bates and Evie. I suppose I’m going to get all the old stiff towels πŸ™„ Anyway Nix is more than delighted with her present and is walking round wrapped in the big one. She says it can keep her warm when the energy bills go up. Actually on that score the government here have handed out quite a lot of money so looks like we’ll be staying nice and warm this winterπŸ™‚



Oh yes, the important bit πŸ™‚ Nix got a call from Bron my vet and it’s not the best news but then again it’s not really bad news. My platelets have gone down again but Bron has suggested testing again in two weeks but if they’ve gone down again then it looks like I’ll be losing my tail feathers πŸ˜ͺ Never mind, they will soon grow back, they did last time. Also it was winter last time and I was a bit bald, Nix will post a photo. For those who are interested the range for platelets is 143-448. Last month they were 148 which made us all very happy. At the beginning of this month they went down to 100 and today the result came in at 56. They are clumping so figure is probably higher but we have to check again in two weeks. Bron doesn’t want to start me on the Pred just yet so we’ll see where we are in two weeks but if they’ve gone down again I shall have to start them. Nix says she’s going to set up a fund to pay for the puppy pads if I do go back on the Pred 🫣




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs