Oops and Oops Again 🫣

 


📕📗📘📙 I asked Nix to show you my copy books. I get so many blots on them that every now and again I have to get a new one. I’m on copybook number four at the moment and I started that off last night with a big blot on it because of an incident with the BCJ 🤭 Now it wasn’t my fault of course, it was Nix who decided to head westward down the boardwalk. This is because normally the BCJ is at the other end but unfortunately last night he wasn’t. We got to the end of the boardwalk and decided to walk back along the road. When I say ‘we’ what I actually mean of course is ‘Nix’ because she makes all the decisions. So anyway, we had just started to walk back when who should appear in the distance but the BCJ. Nix likes to think she saw him before I did but this isn’t true. As soon as she swerved left and tried to drag me down the side road I knew he was there and I immediately put on one of my best displays of drama. Nix was trying to wave and say sorry to the owners whilst dragging me down the side road at the same time. I suppose we should all be grateful she managed to stay on her feet. She was already in a bad mood after the eyedrops incident so I’m afraid this didn’t help at all. She did get her eyedrops by the way in the end, the lady in the shop had to hand write the label.





Bearing in mind that Nix wasn’t in the best of moods after the eye drops incident and the BCJ incident last night I probably should’ve been a little bit more careful this morning and removed the evidence of my supposed wrongdoing from my paw before I came in. Unfortunately I didn’t and she spotted it almost immediately and recognised it as part of one of her sweet pea plants 🫣 She went straight out to the garden where there was even more evidence. I am so annoyed with myself because if I’d got rid of the evidence on my paw she probably wouldn’t have noticed the evidence outside for ages. I am definitely in the dog house but I did get an extra walk up to the garden centre to buy more sweet peas. To be honest they look a lot healthier than the ones I dug up so I’ve done Nix a favour really 😇




Nix got an early birthday present from Sheila, Ron and Willow. Nix knew by the rattle what was inside so we all knew that package wasn’t going to stay closed for long 🙄 







Nix and I are very sad to read about the shooting in America and we send our love to the families of the children who died and to their teachers’ families too. We also send love to the shooter’s family as they have lost a son and this will be a terrible time for them too. I think humans seem to have a lot more problems than dogs…I’m glad I’m a dog 😪

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs