Meditation and the Bluebird Café at Ferring…



 Today is a very sad day, we have just dropped Kathleen and Marshall off at their hotel for the last time 😪  We have had a fantastic time showing them around and I have had lots of extra walks and Nix has had lots of boxes of Maltesers. To be honest I’m a bit tired today so I’m going to bed as soon as I’ve finished the blog. 




This morning Kathleen and Marshall came to our Friday morning meditation with coffee and croissants afterwards. On the way home we all got very wet because it rained a lot. We sheltered in a coffee shop for a while and Kathleen showed Nix photos of her dogs wearing their raincoats. I hope Nix isn’t thinking of getting me one, they had ducks on them and there were hoods 😱




It eventually stopped raining and the sun came out so this afternoon we all went to the Bluebird Cafe in Ferring. That was very nice, I was able to have a good sleep while they ate yet another meal. 




Tomorrow all will be back to normal blog wise and we promise not to be late again as I know you all worry 😇





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s My Birthday Tomorrow 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

For All Of Fripp’s Followers 🙂

RIP Fripp 5.1.2010 - 8.2.25 😪