Kathleen and Marshall Visited from Indianapolis πŸ™‚

 


Well this is all very late isn’t it, we have had a very busy day. First of all I went to see the groomer and I am wearing my hair longer. It will be the last time though as I do find it hard to stand for so long and my groomer thinks it is fairer that I am shorter. I do get hot too when the weather is warm so I think I shall like being shorter too. When Nix saw me today all shampooed and long she thought I looked very handsome. I thought so too and a lot of people stopped to stroke me and said I was very soft. 



The best bit of the day was when we had visitors all the way from Indianapolis in America. It was of course Kathleen Depew and her husband Marshall. We have never met them before but Kathleen had the books made of my blog so she and Nix have messaged a lot. They have been on a cruise and they stopped off at Southampton and now they are staying in Brighton. We have had a lovely day today, I showed them around Shoreham and we took lots of photos. I showed them the beach and we have been out for dinner. Actually Nix managed to embarrass herself as usual. She was struggling to find something that she could eat as she doesn’t eat meat and she spotted a vegetarian pasta meal which looked very tasty. It was called a Shiitake something or other so Nix ordered it. When it arrived she decided she really liked the pasta and the sauce but thought it was a pity there were mushrooms in it...seriously…so embarrassing 🫣







Just to say Nix is particularly pleased with one of the presents Kathleen and Marshall brought. They used to work in the Indianapolis police force and they gave her a badge. She’s threatening to sew it on her jacket…sooo embarrassing πŸ™„



PS I got a toy which I really like πŸ˜‡



PPS A seagull pooped all over the dinner table…it went splat 🀭🀣



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s My Birthday Tomorrow πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

For All Of Fripp’s Followers πŸ™‚

RIP Fripp 5.1.2010 - 8.2.25 πŸ˜ͺ