Kathleen and Marshall Have Gone Home πͺ
So Kathleen and Marshall are on the big flying thingy in the air and on their way home. We shall miss them a lot because we had lots of fun. The only thing was I was warned to be on my best behaviour which was quite tiring. There were only a couple of minor incidents but nothing to write home about π
This morning Nix and I went to the beach and I got my photo taken with a yellow horned poppy which are quite rare now, bit like me π We came home and I was asleep all morning and then we‘ve just been down to the beach again as we didn’t feel like driving today. We are home again now and Nix is looking at some of the gifts Kathleen and Marshall brought over. They both served in the Indianapolis police force and Nix absolutely loves the badges they gave her, I fear she is going to be attaching them to her jacket π
It seems very quiet now it’s just me and Nix, I hope she doesn’t think she’s going to get away with lazing around all day. I have grown used to travelling each day to somewhere different and I’m expecting this to continue. At the moment I’m asleep in the summerhouse so that will do for now π€
Nix’s iPad has given up the ghost and won’t work at all now so she’s trying to do this on her phone. Her eyesight for the distance is as you know too good but for close work she will need glasses and she can’t see the optician for six weeks after the surgery. She is squinting away and says it’s all too stressful so she’s booked the iPad in to get fixed and have a new screen. Apparently there will be no more new beds for me for a while π€





Comments
Post a Comment