Walk on Southwick Hill and Jam Doughnuts for Later 😋

 First things first, I should like to let you all know that my neck is healing very well. It doesn’t hurt at all and I shouldn’t have any more problems with it so no more vet visits. I’ve asked Nix to take a photograph so you can all see for yourselves because I know how you worry. 



We had a nice walk on the beach this morning and we came home and we were going to take it easy for the rest of the day. Nix didn’t enjoy yesterday at all and I decided to give her a break but the thing about that is that it can get just a bit boring can’t it. It’s not that I was insisting or anything but I did think once it got to lunchtime that we probably could go for just a little walk. Nix agreed and we were just about to get in the car when our friend Jean rang and so it was decided she would come with us. That was very nice and we stopped off for tea and cakes on the way home…Nix had a jam doughnut 😋




As you know I haven’t been sleeping on Nix’s bed for quite some time now. Judith sent me a lovely bed that I can sleep in at night and I do really enjoy it there but I think that Nix misses me being on the bed. She tried to encourage me on the bed yesterday but I didn’t want to get on, I’m not quite sure why. When I had my autoimmune disease I was very weak and I couldn’t get on the bed then. Nix had a footstool that I was able to step onto first and then step up onto the bed so she’s thinking of getting me one of those. Trouble is there’s not a lot of room in our bedroom and we all know how clumsy Nix is. You might think I exaggerate but last time she had one at the side of the bed she fell over it in the middle of the night. It’s an accident waiting to happen if you ask me but she sounds determined so I think we’ll be getting one. She did get me some of those stairs with carpet on when I had my kidney operation but I definitely didn’t like those, they’re very dangerous I think, you can fall over the sides.




Can you believe Sainsburys sent the wrong turkey mince last week and I don’t like it. Nix said it costs more so I should like it more but that’s not how we dogs roll…the cheaper stuff is more smelly and I prefer it. I’m refusing to eat the expensive stuff 🙂


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs