Mothering Sunday, I’ve Been a Good Boy 😇



 It’s Mothering Sunday today, did you know that. Nix doesn’t really like it much because she lost her mum a long long time ago but she said it still feels like yesterday. It was Mothering Sunday weekend when she lost her too so that makes it even sadder for Nix. Oh yes and apparently I don’t count as a child so Nix is a bit sad about that too, no one to take her out for a Mother’s Day lunch 🙄 



We did go to church this morning and all the children were giving out little pots of flowers to all the ladies which made Nix cry… any excuse 🙄 One of the older ‘children’ had green hair and Nix said she used to have her hair that colour. I demanded proof which was a huge mistake as she’s spent the last hour looking through old photos.  I hate to say this but I reckon she’s going to be boring you all with some of them.



It’s quite hot today, almost like summer. We had a little walk on the beach but I got a bit tired so we’re home now and I’m having a rest. I hope we’ll have more to tell tomorrow though Nix’s iPad isn’t working very well so we might be a bit late. 




I’ve tried to stop her but she’s insisting on posting the cards she used to send out to her clients. One of them is when she put her prices up one year…she chose a Bible verse but she wasn’t even a Christian then. I think she feels a bit bad about that now 🤭





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs