Buckingham Park today…

 I’m feeling a bit annoyed at the moment. Nix and I have been for a walk in the park and when we got home she said I could lay in the garden and she would lay on the bed where she can keep an eye on me. As you know she does tend to doze off and each time she does I quietly make my way down to the border. I think she must sleep with one eye open because she always knows as soon as I get there and I get called in 🙄 After my third attempt she made me come inside for good and now I can only gaze out of the window 😔





Anyway we went to Buckingham Park today. They have planted lots of baby trees there for me to wee up when they get bigger. Les KingEddy Edwards is right and a lot of them look a bit dead. The ones that look dead are all little oak trees so maybe they will come to life next year. When they all grow there will be a proper wood there and it will be nice and shady in the summer. 





Nix has emailed Bron my vet because as you know she didn’t see my abscess last week, another vet did. Ness Keweb’s husband is a vet and he thinks Fripp should have had antibiotics and so did Nix at the time. Although it looks okay and it doesn’t hurt Nix thinks it’s a bit swollen so best to ask Bron. Hopefully the Synulox we’ve got here would be the right antibiotic if I need them and we won’t need another vet’s appointment. 



Nix is going to post a photo of a bit of stick that was stuck in my foot. When she was brushing me she saw it sticking out and she thought it was caught in my fur but it was actually under my skin like a splinter. It measures 3cm long and almost half of it was under my skin…Nix pulled it out because she didn’t realise how much was stuck. It didn’t hurt at all, I’m very brave 😇

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs