A Very Sad Walk in the Three Cornered Copse 😪


 It was meant to rain all day today and it hasn’t rained once in fact the sun has been out. We decided to drive over to Hove because I’m running out of poo bags and we can only get them at the pet shop there. While we were there we thought we might pay a visit to the three cornered copse which was one of our regular walks when we lived in Hove. Nix had heard that there was ash dieback there and that between 100 and 200 ash trees had to be felled. Nothing could’ve prepared us for the sight though of all those trees laying on their side, it was very very sad…nothing to wee up 🤭




 Nix thought you might like to see some videos of our walk. She will keep going on about the time I went missing and ended up on the mini roundabout but you know how she exaggerates and it’s years ago anyway. Yes I did get lost and yes I might’ve spent some time sitting on the mini roundabout but a really nice schoolgirl came and rescued me. She called Nix on the phone to tell her she’d got me and Nix came as fast as she could but we all know that wouldn’t be very fast. When she finally got to the bottom of the copse and looked across the road she saw the schoolgirl leaning up a fence on her phone and not holding onto me. I was sitting like a good boy next to her while the cars went flying past.  I like to be independent, nothing wrong with that but I don’t think Nix ever really recovered from that day 😇






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs