A Day of Taking it Easy πŸ™‚

 We’re a bit late tonight, sorry, it’s Nix’s fault. As you know she has her Lent thingie on Thursdays for a few more weeks and I go to stay with Jean and Georgia round the corner. She spends far too much time chatting if you ask me and that’s why we’re late home. She’s now wanting to cook her dinner but I said she has to do my typing first because I know how you worry if we are late. 



We had a very quiet walk on the beach this morning, we were the only people there for most of it.  Nix didn’t want me to go down to low tide because one of my bites has gone a bit weird. It has a huge scab on it but the swelling around it is very big. Nix says it’s as big as a golf ball but she is prone to exaggeration as you know 🀭 We’ll speak to the vet tomorrow. 




Exciting news today is that Shelle my groomer set off for Romania with a van full of dog food and beds etc. I’ll get Nix to post some photos and hopefully some more tomorrow when they get there. 



We nearly met a Beardie today called Winnie. We didn’t actually meet her but we saw a photo of her. She is just 10 months old and doesn’t live here but next time her humans come down they are going to bring her with them. Nix told them about the Friendly Beardie Club and also about The Adventures of Fripp so hopefully we can keep in touch and next time she visits I shall be able to meet her… I’m very excited about that πŸ™‚




Lots of taking it easy todayπŸ™‚ πŸ’€



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs