We Got a Parcel From America 👏👏👏

 


Guess what, we got a parcel this morning all the way from America from Max Smothers and Jeannette. It was very exciting opening it and I got my very own scarf with my name on it. This will keep me nice and warm when the weather is cold. Nix thinks she’s going to borrow it to wear as a hat but I think not. There are lots of snacks for Nix to try out, some of them we’ve never heard of. I might need to give her a hand on that though I’ll probably not bother with the fruit ones, I’m more of a cheese man myself. Some of them have chocolate so I definitely won’t be allowed those but thank you Max Smothers and Jeannette, we love our present. 









I have been well in myself, I’ve been on lots of walks but not too far. Last night we went to watch the sun set and today we have been down by the river. I had a bit of a funny turn last night where I was just standing still and staring into space. It didn’t last long but I think Nix is going to buy me some Activait once I‘ve finished my present course of medication. This apparently should help my brain to work properly, I’m presuming Nix will be getting some for herself 🤣



I haven’t been eating that well since I was poorly so Nix let me finish off her chip butty (same as sarnie) this lunchtime. After I had eaten it I then went and ate all my own food. I am now going to bed as I’m quite full. 




Groomers on Monday so I am being prepared…ears mainly 🤣

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs