Today I Feel So Much Better 😇

 




Hello everyone, I think I am feeling a lot better this afternoon. Nix was still worried this morning because I was very quiet. I didn’t feel quite right but I still wanted to go out for my walk. I had a bit of a trot down the boardwalk but I got tired very quickly. When we got home I went straight to bed. 



After a while I heard our doorbell ring and it was our friend Jean and she had croissants. It’s a good job I woke up because no one told me she was coming. I wasn’t allowed any of the croissant because I’d not eaten my breakfast but I have now. This is mainly because Jean didn’t see the plate on the floor and trod on it and all my food went everywhere. I preferred it on the floor and ate most of it so everyone’s happy. 



Nix has spoken with Bron my vet and I am to stay on my antibiotics for one month and I can have the paracetamol if I am in pain. I have just spotted next door’s cat in my garden and Nix reckons the force with which I lunged at the French doors shows I am in no pain at all so looks like the paracetamol are off the menu 😇 We are still waiting for my urine results. 



Nix is sad today because yet another friend from ‘the old days’ has gone to heaven and today was a celebration of her life. Noonie was only 51 so this is very sad and seems just a tad unfair 😪



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs