Spent the Afternoon at the Vets



 Bonjour mes amis 😇

As you all know I have been to the vets today because I haven’t been very well, I was there for over two hours. First of all I got weighed and Nix was a bit shocked because I only weighed 18.45kg and I’m usually almost 20kg. The vet said not to worry as I hadn’t eaten properly for some time and the weight drops off really quickly. Next I had my bloods taken and that all came back okay for my kidneys but I had a lot of white blood cells which means I have some kind of infection. Next I had both my kidneys scanned and then my bladder and everything was okay except for one of my kidneys which has a ‘scruffy architecture’ but we knew that, it’s always been that way. Nix had to collect some of my urine to be sent away to a special laboratory. This was easier said than done and most of it went over her hand though she did get enough to send to the lab 🙄



I am now on antibiotics and Paracetamol for a while and once the urine results come back we shall know a bit more. Meanwhile Nix is off to make custard cream balls for my tablets and some fresh turkey mince without so many carrots to try and tempt me…I think that might work 😇



Bron my own special vet who always looks after me wasn’t in today but she stayed on the phone to advise the young vet who looked after me…I love Bron 🥰



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs