I Was Very Poorly Last Night But I’m Okay Now šŸ˜‡



 So you know I was meant to go in for my groom this morning, well I haven’t been. Everything was going really well yesterday.  Nix did think it a bit strange that I didn’t jump on the rocks on the way back from church but sort of forgot about it. We had a short walk round the block in the afternoon and when we got home I really didn’t feel very well. My tummy hurt and all I wanted to do was get on the sofa with Nix but I thought it might hurt if I jumped. I put my chin on the sofa seat and just gazed at Nix and then I just stared into space for a while. I don’t know why I do that, I think I am thinking šŸ˜‡



Eventually I did get on the sofa and fell asleep with my head in Nix’s lap but when I woke up my tummy hurt a lot and I started to pant really hard. I think it scared Nix but I couldn’t help it, it seemed to help with the pain, like when ladies have babies Nix said. Also I got my third of a paracetamol which helped a lot. At about 10pm I suddenly ate my dinner so this made Nix think I was a bit better and she said we could go to bed. I didn’t want to jump on the bed so I lay on the floor next to Nix but when she woke up an hour later I had gone. She came into the lounge and I was asleep on the floor, I never sleep there at night. Nix apparently thought I was dead and got a cushion to kneel next to me. I did know she was there but I was too tired to move. 



Nix eventually realised of course that I wasn’t dead and decided the vet visit could wait til morning as I didn’t seem to be in any pain. She then came to check me every hour, I mean it started to get a bit annoying. She sent a message to the groomer to cancel my appointment and an email to Bron my vet that she would see when she woke up. At about 7.30am I decided I fancied a walk on the beach as I was feeling a lot better and Nix said she couldn’t believe the speed at which I took off down the boardwalk. By the time we’d seen the sunrise and got home I was feeling fantastic šŸ˜‡



My cultures came back with the same old boring E-coli. This will cause stones to form and Bron thinks I was probably passing one down my normal ureter. When I finish my month of antibiotics I shall have another culture done and I might have to stay on them longer. I am also starting on Aktivait, it’s for oldies. I’m thinking Nix could try some too šŸ˜‡



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs