I Was Very Poorly in the Night but I’m Okay Now šŸ˜‡

 First and foremost can you all please stop telling Nix how lovely she looks without her glasses. It’s a good job she won’t need them after the op as her head is getting so big, she’d not find any to fit šŸ˜‡


On to more important things…moi šŸ˜‡ Last night I was very poorly and really scared Nix. I was scared too because I had quite a lot of pain. I was stretching and stretching to try and make it go away and then I was sick, twice. When I started to tremble Nix decided she had to risk driving me to the emergency vets in the dark šŸ˜± This news made me feel immediately better, there was no way I was going in a car with Nix driving…in the dark. Bron my vet and given Nix some paracetamol last time I was poorly and she was to give me a third of a tablet. I had it in a little knob of butter and bit by bit the pain went away. I went into my bed and Nix decided to sleep on the sofa where she could keep an eye on me. I think it might have been my snoring and dreaming that persuaded her she could sleep in her own bed but she did get up quite a few times to check that I was still alive...I was šŸ˜‡ 



This morning I felt a lot better and we had a quick walk on the beach but I had to stay on my lead. Nix did the Friday morning meditation on Zoom so we didn’t have to walk over to the church. By the time that was finished I was very keen to go out again so Nix took me to our local park. It’s not too far away in case I got sick again… I met a nice little dog called Eileen. 




There aren’t too many photos because Nix has managed to hurt her back again she says with all the bending last night…it’s always my fault.



PS we think I was passing a stone last night…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs