I Ate Four Meals Today 😇

 Can I just say that If I’m meant to write an interesting blog then I need to do something interesting, not sit around all day doing nothing. I suppose we did go to church this morning and that was quite interesting. We sit in the back row because that way Nix can make a bit more room for me and also it’s nearest the door if the microphone pops which as you know I don’t like. It did make a horrible noise this morning but I was very brave. I wanted to leave but Nix gave me a gravy bone so I decided to stay. I had a custard cream biscuit afterwards at coffee so I’m really glad that I stayed. 






This afternoon we’ve been for another walk down the beach but I had to stay on my lead incase the BCJ was around. I did meet lots of dogs, one lady had seven which was probably a bit too many. They were very noisy and they all barked at me when I tried to get past. 



I’m back to eating four meals a day by the way so Nix is very pleased, she knows that I am feeling completely better. She’s also very excited about getting her eyes fixed and I’m excited about that too. She’s promised me a ride to West Wittering when they’ve both been done. Apparently the beach has no pebbles on it at all, it’s all sand and I shall be able to run all over it. We won’t go in the summer though because it gets very crowded…can’t wait 😇



Nix found a photo of moi when I was little 🙂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs