Feeling a Bit Poorly Today

 I had a lovely walk this morning up the beach to the cafe. I was very demanding apparently regarding Nix’s croissant. I felt absolutely fine then but on the way home I didn’t feel very well. I ate a lot of grass and then I was quite sick…twice. We came home and I went straight to bed and slept for quite a long time. When I got up I was very demanding again about going out for another walk so Nix said we could drive to the river. We hadn’t been there very long when I started to feel a bit unwell again. Nix decided we should go home and so we turned around and headed back to the car. If I’m no better later I may have to go to the vet because quite a few dogs round here have been poorly. 



On the way back to the car we met a dog wearing a muzzle and the lady who owned him said we didn’t need to worry, he was fine with dogs, he just didn’t like fat men and children 🤣



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs