Nix is Still Poorly and Don’t we all Know it πŸ™„

 Nix woke up at about 4.30 this morning. She was doing that awful coughing that I hate and it really disturbed me. I really wanted to go out to the garden, I needed to dig to calm my nerves but Nix refused to let me out. She said it was too early and it was dark and she couldn’t see what I was up to. I’m afraid that when I nearly broke the blind she did start to get a bit narky but the final straw was the digging up of the shower tray. To be honest it was a complete over reaction on her part and do you know what, she swore at me. I can’t repeat what she called me but it wasn’t pleasant to hear at that time in the morning. Eventually she threw the doors open and then threatened me that if she found any semblance of a hole in the flower beds I would be very very sorry indeed. In all the ten years we’ve been together I’ve never seen her that mad. I decided it would probably be best if I went back to sleep.


When it was time to get up properly it was all I could do to get Nix out of bed again. She said she wanted to stay there for at least another hour but I’m sorry  I wasn’t having any of that ill or not ill. Eventually she decided obviously it was easier to just get up and take me out though I sensed it was curtailed because she wanted to get back. As soon as we did get back I had my breakfast and went to bed in the spare room as usual. After a little while I heard Nix getting undressed and going back to bed!!! Now the thing about this is that it started the whole scenario all over again. She was in bed coughing so I wanted to go in the garden obviously. She said it was like bloody deja vu and she just wanted to die!!! Seriously she actually said that, I mean there’s overreaction and there’s overreaction. I decided it might be judicious to go back to bed. 



I have had a short walk round the park which is better than nothing I suppose. Nix was hobbling along coughing and sneezing and generally being a killjoy. We’re home again now and Nix has managed to stay out of bed. The medication seems to be working and she says she feels a lot better. I just had a peep round the corner and she’s actually fast asleep on the sofa. I don’t mind that so much, at least she’s not coughing. 



We were meant to be going to Worthing on the bus this evening to see the lasers but I can’t see that happening now but I’ll give you a link so you can see what it’s all about if you’re interested. You can control them on your phone, Nix really wanted to go. We can go out later to the beach and probably see them from here. 


https://laserlight.city/worthing/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s My Birthday Tomorrow πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

For All Of Fripp’s Followers πŸ™‚

RIP Fripp 5.1.2010 - 8.2.25 πŸ˜ͺ